One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We believe that God never foreordained evil, only good, so that sin, suffering, and damnation are products of human choices rather than of divine foreordination.’
- ‘Firstly, the Scriptures affirm that Christ's redemptive work on earth was the culmination of God's planning and foreordination - which in its inception predated the foundation of the world.’
- ‘The Biblical logic says that God's foreordination does not deprive man of freedom or responsibility.’
- ‘Foreknowledge is not foreordination, predestination, or even predetermination (though these can be a result of foreknowledge).’
- ‘The idea is that the word implies foreordination, which is unacceptable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.