One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stock market in which the currencies of other countries are bought and sold.‘the euro has been buoyant in foreign exchange markets’
- ‘The latter variables are the two main determinants of costs in the foreign exchange market.’
- ‘A declining dollar in foreign exchange markets may soon rekindle the inflation fever.’
- ‘What was not expected was the reaction in the foreign exchange market.’
- ‘The economy is linked to the rest of the world via a foreign exchange market.’
- ‘The principals could not cope with volatility in the foreign exchange market.’
- ‘There is not a single location for the foreign exchange market.’
- ‘Foreign exchange transactions are carried out over the telephone or on computers which link national foreign exchange markets around the world.’
- ‘To gather information on the factors influencing traders, dealers in the Australian foreign exchange market were asked to complete a questionnaire.’
- ‘With around $1.5 trillion swapping hands every day, the foreign exchange market is a natural to enter the online exchange arena.’
- ‘This suggests the need for renewed dollar depreciation, hardly what the foreign exchange markets appear ready to accommodate right now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.