One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Philadelphia, however, remained reluctant to change on the fly because the Flyers are successful forecheckers.’
- ‘When forced to dump the puck, forecheckers must battle through blockers to reach the defenseman along the boards behind the net.’
- ‘Against teams that employ the trap, a lefthanded shooter on the right side has an advantage because he can put his body between the forechecker and puck.’
- ‘Is there a second forechecker close by in support?’
- ‘He is more of a forechecker - a disruptor who plays hard every shift.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.