One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cabin in the forward part of a vessel.
berth, stateroom, compartment, room, deckhouse, sleeping quartersView synonyms
- ‘An ingeniously constructed system of heavy solid-mahogany double-doors gives the forecabin complete privacy.’
- ‘In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.’
- ‘Accomodation consists of a double forecabin and double aft cabin with additional berths in the saloon.’
- ‘Inside, we find a large aftercabin and two forecabins in the front for the children, which could be modify to one double cabin.’
- ‘A wooden door now closes off the forecabin from the saloon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.