One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whilst at secondary school, I was introduced to the local Natural History Society and soon became a keen birder and, later, fungus forayer.’
- ‘In addition to rubbing shoulders with a live famous mycologist, forayers generally expect a lecture about some absorbing topic.’
- ‘Since most forayers had never seen this species before, I'm sure it will bring back fond memories for the 180 or so people who attended.’
- ‘It seems a shame, nevertheless, that forayers are not being given the opportunity to record latitude and longitude information which is so readily available from Ordnance Survey maps.’
- ‘On a foray in McCall many years ago, I was wandering the woods and another forayer, a woman with three children, casually walked up and said, ‘What are those you are picking?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.