One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Available to be rented.‘I do have a room for rent’
- ‘Who said one could find actual houses for rent to westerners for under 200,000 in central Tokyo?’
- ‘There are condos for rent on the island as well as houses priced to fit any budget.’
- ‘The Custom House Studios in Westport currently has a studio for rent for the long term.’
- ‘He had enough to get them a taxi at least and having spoken to the landlady earlier, she had told him there was an extra room on the second floor for rent.’
- ‘Landlords argue this would result in either fewer properties for rent, or higher rents at all levels of the rental market to offset the risk posed by troublesome tenants.’
- ‘With cabins, unlike condos or houses for rent, there are packages that accommodate specific recreational activities.’
- ‘There is but one hotel on the island and only a handful of private villas and apartments for rent.’
- ‘However, most Florida villas that are for rent in the Orlando area come with their own private swimming pools and often Jacuzzis as well.’
- ‘Army and police guns go missing at intervals to be added to the stock of illegal weapons making the rounds - there is said to be a readily available supply of guns for rent.’
- ‘This, of course, means you have to pay to enter and the tranquil area has a definite touristy feel with kayaks and other water toys for rent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.