One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In order to benefit a worthy charity or goal.‘it was all to raise money for a good cause’
- ‘It was a hot day to say the least, but all for a good cause!’
- ‘I would encourage people to dig deep for a good cause.’
- ‘Students hurled more than 1,400 chocolate custard pies and it was all for a good cause.’
- ‘The result is the super little recipe book which retails at a mere £4 and is all in a good cause.’
- ‘A pub which was devastated by fire has reopened and plans are being made to hold charity events to raise money for a good cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.