One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I find his poety stark, cold and fairly confronting in it's simplicity and I think this echoes the suffering of the ordinary footslogger.’
- ‘The walk into Acomb for an early morning appointment at the Gale Farm Surgery is almost always a bit of an adventure for an ageing footslogger.’
- ‘But nobody, not even the most dedicated footslogger on the SoHo treadmill, could have known everything in these three shows firsthand.’
- ‘Yet Alfred, given his intelligence, was not the sort of man to remain a footslogger for long - he was highly intelligent and, having gone to Battersea Polytechnic, used to working with complicated equipment.’
- ‘It will either stomp or be stomped, but most races can field enough footsloggers to weather the storm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.