One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of performing a series of mechanical or chemical operations on food in order to change or preserve it.‘food processing is important to the economy’as modifier ‘the food processing industry’
- ‘This line of plate heat exchangers features plate geometry specifically designed for liquid food processing.’
- ‘Making salad mix is now borderline food processing, in the eyes of various authorities around the country.’
- ‘Southern Idaho offers numerous advantages for any dairy or food processing operation.’
- ‘Licensed across the nation, our professionals remain on the cutting edge of food processing technology.’
- ‘Our government allows thousands of synthetic substances to be used in conventional food processing.’
- ‘The resale fair offers a wide range of machinery from food processing machines to commercial vehicles.’
- ‘Fewer bacterial pathogens in the gut can significantly reduce the chance of carcass contamination during food processing.’
- ‘The term 'flexible' can apply to the operations side of the food processing business.’
- ‘The food processing sector has a role to play in protecting the farmers against distress sale.’
- ‘Many questions have been raised regarding the causes of the demise of one of California's leading food processing cooperatives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.