One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of performing a series of mechanical or chemical operations on food in order to change or preserve it.‘food processing is important to the economy’as modifier ‘the food processing industry’
- ‘Our government allows thousands of synthetic substances to be used in conventional food processing.’
- ‘Making salad mix is now borderline food processing, in the eyes of various authorities around the country.’
- ‘Fewer bacterial pathogens in the gut can significantly reduce the chance of carcass contamination during food processing.’
- ‘Southern Idaho offers numerous advantages for any dairy or food processing operation.’
- ‘This line of plate heat exchangers features plate geometry specifically designed for liquid food processing.’
- ‘The term 'flexible' can apply to the operations side of the food processing business.’
- ‘Licensed across the nation, our professionals remain on the cutting edge of food processing technology.’
- ‘The food processing sector has a role to play in protecting the farmers against distress sale.’
- ‘Many questions have been raised regarding the causes of the demise of one of California's leading food processing cooperatives.’
- ‘The resale fair offers a wide range of machinery from food processing machines to commercial vehicles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.