One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other, they have seen them as fomenters of sectarian discord in what should be the united Arab nation.’
- ‘Crass never went about anything in an orthodox manner during their tenure as fomenters of dissent from 1977 to 1984.’
- ‘Socialists and communists (despite their own macho inclinations) were seen as the fomenters of feminine indiscipline.’
- ‘In fact, the academies were as much fomenters as symptoms of a major change.’
- ‘And here are the American fomenters of disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.