One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How would we accomplish anything without the shared purpose between strong leadership and courageous followership?’
- ‘Can we begin to imagine how this change in worldview might change how we think about leadership, followership, change, and work?’
- ‘US politicians are hearing from voters that they are sick of poll-popping politics and want leadership, not followership.’
- ‘The big difficulty in the NHS is how to achieve followership as well as leadership.’
- ‘In turn, I challenge my fellow NCOs to test his ideas and instill fundamental precepts of leadership and followership.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.