One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the hair follicles.
- ‘Some people develop folliculitis, infected hair follicles.’
- ‘However, it may also resemble seborrhea or folliculitis.’
- ‘Gram-negative folliculitis should be suspected if inflammatory acne worsens after several months of oral antibiotic therapy.’
- ‘This inflammation of the entire follicle or the deeper portion of the hair follicle (isthmus and below) is called deep folliculitis.’
- ‘It is unclear whether they are true neoplasms or fibrous reactions to minor trauma, insect bites, viral infections, ruptured cysts, or folliculitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.