One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Seán, who died at the age of 93 in 1966, was one of Ireland's most renowned folklorists.’
- ‘Quite frankly, the explanations from natural historians, folklorists and fossil experts are as strange as Kipling's fictional accounts.’
- ‘But in 1828 Elias, a country doctor and folklorist, began collecting tales from the peasant class - they had a meter but no rhyme.’
- ‘While he was stuck in NY, he appeared in important calypso shows staged by big-time folklorist Alan Lomax - available on CD.’
- ‘According to folklorists, the play in Thrissur is almost a century old.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.