One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Frugivorous lowland gorillas, for example, should both prefer and be more capable of metabolizing ethanol than their more folivorous montane counterparts.’
- ‘The New World howler monkey, which has a notably folivorous diet, evolved full trichromaticity independently of Old World primates.’
- ‘Great gerbils are predominantly folivorous rodents that require a large amount of low-calorie food.’
- ‘Insects from the Molteno are dominated in abundance by blattoids, which are not generally folivorous.’
- ‘Previous investigators have noted that the folivorous, dusky-footed wood rat brings fresh, green foliage into its stickhouse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.