One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of folic acid.
- ‘This is due to the role folate plays in methyl donation in the body.’
- ‘Other vitamins that are needed to manufacture red blood cells include folate (folic acid) and vitamin B12.’
- ‘Other nutrients that are needed to make red blood cells include iron and folate (folic acid).’
- ‘This risk only appeared in women who did not eat enough folate or folic acid.’
- ‘Most nicotinic acid and half the folate in foods are not absorbable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.