One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Grossly, the surgical specimen consisted of a 4.0 x 3.5 X 3.2-cm irregular, firm, tan, focally hemorrhagic mass.’
- ‘The triton tumor was focally positive with $100.’
- ‘Similar changes were seen focally in only 1 indexed patient.’
- ‘Histologically, the blastomous tumor cells were present in diffuse sheets, which focally formed malignant cartilage.’
- ‘The mitotic activity was focally brisk, with an average of 8 to 10 mitoses per highpower field in these areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.