One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And finally, no discussion of sake yeast would be complete without mention of the awa-nashi kobo, or foamless yeasts.’
- ‘Still, most brewers feel that with foamless yeasts they get the same quality of sake, with less mess.’
- ‘However, some experts say that the these foamless versions are not quite what their bubbling cousins are, in terms of the final product.’
- ‘The invention relates to a substantially foamless sintered glass body with a decorative pattern.’
- ‘It is a foamless and fully biodegradable solution too.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.