One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a foamless and fully biodegradable solution too.’
- ‘However, some experts say that the these foamless versions are not quite what their bubbling cousins are, in terms of the final product.’
- ‘The invention relates to a substantially foamless sintered glass body with a decorative pattern.’
- ‘And finally, no discussion of sake yeast would be complete without mention of the awa-nashi kobo, or foamless yeasts.’
- ‘Still, most brewers feel that with foamless yeasts they get the same quality of sake, with less mess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.