One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Far North Queensland.‘they're planning a two-week holiday in FNQ’
- ‘If you're not staggering in the street, you're just not a real FNQ Man.’
- ‘We whisked the family to FNQ last autumn to try out the whole palm-fringed fantasy.’
- ‘The company also has significant development interests in FNQ.’
- ‘The PM is all set to rush off to FNQ, armed with hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.’
- ‘There followed a two-week holiday in FNQ.’
- ‘The bird is very common at Lake Tinaroo, FNQ.’
- ‘You assume that, on this little tourist island here, you're probably the only person not from FNQ.’
- ‘The honeymoon in FNQ was lovely.’
- ‘I live in the tropical rainforest of FNQ.’
- ‘Returning from FNQ, as one drives south from Cairns, there are so many of these dilapidated, run-down sugar mills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.