One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The weather in the UK doesn't allow for many days of consistent flyable conditions.’
- ‘The idea is to create a network of volunteers who would be willing to donate, or loan, their old, but still flyable, gliders and gear to instructors.’
- ‘There is nothing much worse than a bunch of hang glider pilots sitting around on a flyable day questioning the meaning of their lives.’
- ‘If an aircrew makes errors in evaluating an engine failure, they can lose a perfectly flyable aircraft.’
- ‘Another deal was struck which would see Dick and his crew get the plane flyable, take it Long Beach and put it up for sale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.