One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1Subject to flux.
flowing, able to flow easilyView synonyms
- ‘The major contribution to this CRMS is the low-resolution loop region, which is likely to be quite fluxional and may be very different between crystal and solution.’
- ‘This indicates that the helix is probably fluxional even when the receptor is not activated.’
dated Relating to fluxions.
- ‘The second version occurs as Corollary 2 to Proposition 7 and was thought of as a method of expanding solutions of fluxional equations in infinite series.’
- ‘Berkeley's arguments are directed chiefly against the Newtonian fluxional calculus.’
- ‘The mathematics curriculum grew accordingly to include algebra, trigonometry, and sometimes even Newton's fluxional calculus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.