One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The amount of magnetic, electric, or other flux passing through a unit area.
- ‘AME has twice the magnetic flux density of coated media.’
- ‘However, it has been shown that plant species, sowing density and N availability affect the steepness of the N LA gradient relative to the photon flux density gradient.’
- ‘The design goal is to maximize the flux density at the detector for a given collection area.’
- ‘Optional Windows-based simulation software enables the user to calculate the electric magnetic field strengths along high-voltage power line routes and the magnetic flux density in transformer substations.’
- ‘In light-grown Tradescantia there is a light-regulated developmental change in the GSA with the magnitude of this change being dependent on the photon flux density of white light.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.