One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ultrasound and X-ray fluoroscopy have long been used in this role, though both have certain drawbacks.’
- ‘The radiologist uses fluoroscopy for a total of 10 to 15 minutes during the entire procedure, and the exposure is intermittent.’
- ‘The x-ray teams were aware, to some extent, of the danger to themselves from radiation exposure, particularly from fluoroscopy.’
- ‘The radiology technologist performs fluoroscopy so that the surgeon can verify the correct position of the artificial disc in the AP and lateral planes.’
- ‘However, unlike conventional fluoroscopy, CT fluoroscopy employs a tightly collimated beam that confines the skin dose to a narrow area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.