One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The radiologist uses fluoroscopy for a total of 10 to 15 minutes during the entire procedure, and the exposure is intermittent.’
- ‘Ultrasound and X-ray fluoroscopy have long been used in this role, though both have certain drawbacks.’
- ‘The x-ray teams were aware, to some extent, of the danger to themselves from radiation exposure, particularly from fluoroscopy.’
- ‘However, unlike conventional fluoroscopy, CT fluoroscopy employs a tightly collimated beam that confines the skin dose to a narrow area.’
- ‘The radiology technologist performs fluoroscopy so that the surgeon can verify the correct position of the artificial disc in the AP and lateral planes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.