One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fast repetition rate fluorometry is an optical technique for estimating photosynthetic properties of phytoplankton from measurements of variable fluorescence yield.’
- ‘Fast repetition rate fluorometry has been used successfully to investigate the variable fluorescence characteristics of cyanobacteria in oceanic Case 1 waters.’
- ‘On coming in contact with lipid membranes, UVB induces the formation of reactive oxygen species, and the latter oxidize DCFH into DCF, which is fluorescent and can therefore be assayed by fluorometry.’
- ‘Photochemical efficiency was studied with fast repetition rate fluorometry and xenon - pulse amplitude modulated fluorometry.’
- ‘One novel approach to detect contaminated platelets involves incubating a sample with a fluorescent-labeled vancomycin probe and then examining it by microvolume fluorometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.