One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Three fully-expanded, size-matched leaves from about 80 cm tall, greenhouse-grown transgenic plants were used for fluorometric GUS assays.’
- ‘All filters were frozen for at least 24 h prior to extraction in methanol and fluorometric determination of chlorophyll concentrations.’
- ‘The three main laboratory methods used to screen newborns for PKU are the Guthrie bacterial inhibition assay, fluorometric analysis and tandem mass spectrometry.’
- ‘It uses an automated fluorometer and a fluorometric assay.’
- ‘A variety of examples will be presented to address the most critical issues in designing a fluorometric assay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.