One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Photography in which the image is formed by fluorescence, used chiefly in biomedical research.
- ‘The gels were neutralized in 2 M TRIS for 5 min and subjected to fluorography by soaking for 30 min in Amplify.’
- ‘The cell-free medium was subjected to two-dimensional PAGE, and the 1 PIs were visualized by fluorography.’
- ‘Gels were then impregnated with Amplify TM, dried, and subjected to fluorography according to the manufacturer's instructions.’
- ‘The chloroplasts were analysed by SDS-PAGE and fluorography.’
- ‘The labeled GlcNAc pattern was visualized by fluorography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.