One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Keeping the beats locked tight early on, he mixed fervently and fluidly through a range of current and forthcoming UK tracks.’
- ‘But not everyone would be able to slide from bottom-space to performance mode as fluidly as Jae does.’
- ‘The song was slow and smooth and Simba danced fluidly yet unpredictably.’
- ‘When filming, you had to creep smoothly, fluidly along so that the camera detected no bobbing motion.’
- ‘The storytelling moves fluidly through past and present, but always en route to the promise of redemption in the future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.