One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘BW, when you've quite finished being fluffily artistic with our dinner, could you possibly bring it in, because I'm ready to start cooking it?’
- ‘We gaze at the sky as it allows clouds to drift fluffily through it, and appears entirely empty of portents.’
- ‘Sporting fluffily long hair and droopy eyes, Clooney is pitch perfect in his role as the womanizing best friend.’
- ‘Her duck was as fluffily pink as a baby's bonnet.’
- ‘And yes, my dear readers, indeed a fluffily pink rabbit came jumping all the way across the meadow, to May's and Myhar's astonishment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.