One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hippy who wore flowers as symbols of peace and love.‘former flower children who try to relive their '60s drug-induced fantasies’
- ‘It gave flower children and hippies the courage to live differently.’
- ‘Many of these young adults are the sons and daughters of the hippies, children of the flower children.’
- ‘Hippies and flower children were reluctantly approaching middle age, and the whole hippie culture was fading into history.’
- ‘Think back to the late 1960s to early 1970s era of flower children or hippies.’
- ‘The field was filled with every race of persons found on the planet, flower children, hippies, and people there just there for the music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.