One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I passionately believe that floristry is art for everyone.’
- ‘He told her she'd have to throw out the seven arrangements she had produced that morning if she wanted to avoid a $250 citation for practicing floristry without a license.’
- ‘But where else can you find art galleries, wonderful clothes, antiques, home design, exquisite floristry and all with free parking?’
- ‘It's just in my blood now and floristry took me travelling around the world in the end.’
- ‘It offers specialist courses in agriculture, animal management, equine, horticulture, garden design, floristry and wildlife, game and conservation management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.