One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Potential health hazards for acute and chronic effects in floriculturists and commercial florists constantly exposed to contaminated cut flowers have been reported.’
- ‘‘An exotic, exclusive romantic flower which is the symbol of long life,’ is how the anthurium has been described by floriculturists.’
- ‘Pushpak International, floriculturists in Jayanagar, export roses, carnations and birds of paradise to Italy, England, Japan, Iraq, Iran and Singapore.’
- ‘Undeterred by the heat of the by-elections and VIP cars rushing by, this group of floriculturists in Thumbakkam continues with its work.’
- ‘It is the Mecca for horticulturists, especially floriculturists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.