One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A written account of the details of a particular proposed flight.
planned route, route, journey, way, road, path, courseView synonyms
- ‘For this use, a flight plan is just a list of waypoints you string together from your starting point to your destination.’
- ‘The technicians track the aircraft on its flight plan and watch for any deviations.’
- ‘Visual meteorological conditions prevailed for the cross-country flight and a flight plan was not filed.’
- ‘He kept writing them, like notes into a flight plan.’
- ‘They both spoke out loud, detailing the daily flight plan and any possible deviations from it while the office voice recorders logged their discussion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.