One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A written account of the details of a particular proposed flight.
planned route, route, journey, way, road, path, courseView synonyms
- ‘The technicians track the aircraft on its flight plan and watch for any deviations.’
- ‘Visual meteorological conditions prevailed for the cross-country flight and a flight plan was not filed.’
- ‘They both spoke out loud, detailing the daily flight plan and any possible deviations from it while the office voice recorders logged their discussion.’
- ‘He kept writing them, like notes into a flight plan.’
- ‘For this use, a flight plan is just a list of waypoints you string together from your starting point to your destination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.