Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- short for flexography
- ‘We promote the industry through a publicity and marketing programme aimed at users to promote the overall image and uses of flexo together with its technological achievements.’
- ‘The inky wastewater is easily drained and rinsed from flexo pulps, but is very difficult to clean for reuse or disposal.’
- ‘The most widely used print processes are surface, flexographic or flexo, gravure and screen.’
- ‘In the typical flexo printing sequence, the substrate is fed into the press from a roll.’
- ‘The flexo process is used to yield a range of country, colonial, floral and mini-print designs.’
- ‘We build presses from 7 to 23 inches wide with flexo, UV flexo and rotary screen printing.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.