One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for flexography
- ‘We promote the industry through a publicity and marketing programme aimed at users to promote the overall image and uses of flexo together with its technological achievements.’
- ‘The inky wastewater is easily drained and rinsed from flexo pulps, but is very difficult to clean for reuse or disposal.’
- ‘The most widely used print processes are surface, flexographic or flexo, gravure and screen.’
- ‘The flexo process is used to yield a range of country, colonial, floral and mini-print designs.’
- ‘We build presses from 7 to 23 inches wide with flexo, UV flexo and rotary screen printing.’
- ‘In the typical flexo printing sequence, the substrate is fed into the press from a roll.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.