One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were writers I'd never heard of, proving the fleetingness of fame.’
- ‘I loved how it was scathing look at celebrity and fleetingness of it.’
- ‘A lot of my songs are about death and the fleetingness of life.’
- ‘The pain of life's beauty and fleetingness was something Eliot longed to put on hold.’
- ‘In the late fifties, for example, making art designed to live only in the present could embody a radical faith in fleetingness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.