One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner free from imperfections or defects; perfectly.‘the system works flawlessly’‘a flawlessly executed campaign’
- ‘The soprano blew her audiences away by flawlessly mixing her registers, phrasing with magisterial grandeur, and nuancing her voice with expressive color.’
- ‘After 100 times, the rat can solve the puzzle flawlessly.’
- ‘No software works flawlessly for all parties in all environments.’
- ‘Vehicles and interactive backgrounds are rendered with computer animation and combined almost flawlessly with pencil and ink drawings.’
- ‘The harsh reality is not readily apparent because the market has seemingly functioned flawlessly throughout the boom.’
- ‘The information technology systems performed flawlessly in transmitting supply chain data.’
- ‘The dinner had gone off pretty flawlessly, except for Brian burning the Italian bread.’
- ‘The surgery went flawlessly, as expected.’
- ‘She flawlessly depicts a girl on the edge whose rebellion, in overdrive, is fueling self-destructive behavior.’
- ‘Flawlessly turned out from head to toe, she smiled graciously as she welcomed her guests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.