One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner free from imperfections or defects; perfectly.‘the system works flawlessly’‘a flawlessly executed campaign’
- ‘The information technology systems performed flawlessly in transmitting supply chain data.’
- ‘The surgery went flawlessly, as expected.’
- ‘The soprano blew her audiences away by flawlessly mixing her registers, phrasing with magisterial grandeur, and nuancing her voice with expressive color.’
- ‘She flawlessly depicts a girl on the edge whose rebellion, in overdrive, is fueling self-destructive behavior.’
- ‘Vehicles and interactive backgrounds are rendered with computer animation and combined almost flawlessly with pencil and ink drawings.’
- ‘After 100 times, the rat can solve the puzzle flawlessly.’
- ‘Flawlessly turned out from head to toe, she smiled graciously as she welcomed her guests.’
- ‘The harsh reality is not readily apparent because the market has seemingly functioned flawlessly throughout the boom.’
- ‘The dinner had gone off pretty flawlessly, except for Brian burning the Italian bread.’
- ‘No software works flawlessly for all parties in all environments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.