One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Basted with sweet and sour vinegar and cherry juice, the meaty duck breast tasted succulent and flavourful.’
- ‘It's soft and flavourful and not smothered by the toppings.’
- ‘The calamari in tomato sauce was tender and flavourful.’
- ‘The meat is absolutely incredible - moist, flavorful, incredibly soft.’
- ‘This barbeque marinade can be prepared at the last minute, creating tender and flavourful turkey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.