One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This barbeque marinade can be prepared at the last minute, creating tender and flavourful turkey.’
- ‘The calamari in tomato sauce was tender and flavourful.’
- ‘It's soft and flavourful and not smothered by the toppings.’
- ‘The meat is absolutely incredible - moist, flavorful, incredibly soft.’
- ‘Basted with sweet and sour vinegar and cherry juice, the meaty duck breast tasted succulent and flavourful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.