One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was reading a women's magazine article about how to dress flatteringly.’
- ‘I adored him and also found, flatteringly, that I had become a thinly disguised character in his first novel.’
- ‘The top of the dress hugged her figure flatteringly, dipping low at the neck.’
- ‘He was civil and spoke flatteringly of my papers.’
- ‘She shook her head quickly and pulled her tattered clothes more flatteringly about her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.