One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of memory that retains data in the absence of a power supply.‘the diagnostics are kept in flash memory’
- ‘In the past two quarters alone, we shipped almost as many megabytes of flash memory as in the prior fifteen years combined.’
- ‘While flash memory is certainly useful, rotating storage proved to be a more interesting storage story.’
- ‘It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage, which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.’
- ‘We present new products, including controllers, flash memory and conventional hard drives of various sizes.’
- ‘Its low power consumption and light weight make flash memory ideal for mobile devices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.