One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was around evening now, and the sun was starting to set, casting flame-like rays into the room.’
- ‘He looks up at her face, pulling back his hood to reveal a sharp angular face with flame-like red hair.’
- ‘The base of the guitar was a flame-like shape, but instead of a red flame, it was a blue color.’
- ‘At this moment, I'm contemplating dyeing the tips yellow, for a flame-like look.’
- ‘Incomplete questionnaires or crude, poorly written, or flame-like responses will be disregarded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.