One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People approached me to tell me how bold I was for dressing flamboyantly.’
- ‘Everyone knows that there are two types of people in the world: those who grew up wanting to be flamboyantly famous rock stars, and those who wanted to be lawyers or doctors.’
- ‘He had scruffy dark hair and was dressed flamboyantly, his bright clothes meticulously selected for their colour coordination, if not for their aesthetic appeal.’
- ‘When the credits rolled, we walked out to the lobby and ran into yet another flamboyantly gay couple - hey, it was Steve and Sean!’
- ‘People who look good in costume do it as often as possible, as flamboyantly as possible, and make everyone else look terrible in comparison.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.