One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a flakiness about Ginger; she is captivating, sexy and vulnerable, but also headstrong and determined not to lose.’
- ‘It refers to increasing amounts of flakiness on the scalp.’
- ‘Give yourself a moisturizing or exfoliating mask to help skin recover from flakiness and to wake up a dull complexion.’
- ‘It may even be a positive advantage to have a certain emotional flakiness.’
- ‘Another similar problem was caused by the flakiness of the Hard Drive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.