One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And to all of those elected officials that have worked to deny the people of Georgia a fair vote on the 1956 memorial flag, we the flaggers are coming for you.’
- ‘Then the flagger stepped into the center of the road.’
- ‘Not content with just one target, these flaggers soon dogged the steps of campaigning state legislators who had backed the new banner.’
- ‘The flagger / observer was the ‘eyes’ of the boat operator.’
- ‘At the end of the day, I could walk away and know the traffic was controlled without worrying about where we were getting power or the expense of running two shifts of flaggers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.