One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then the flagger stepped into the center of the road.’
- ‘At the end of the day, I could walk away and know the traffic was controlled without worrying about where we were getting power or the expense of running two shifts of flaggers.’
- ‘Not content with just one target, these flaggers soon dogged the steps of campaigning state legislators who had backed the new banner.’
- ‘The flagger / observer was the ‘eyes’ of the boat operator.’
- ‘And to all of those elected officials that have worked to deny the people of Georgia a fair vote on the 1956 memorial flag, we the flaggers are coming for you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.