One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I quote it in full, for the sheer pleasure of wallowing in high-grade flackery.’
- ‘But with our eyes on the prize, we should not stumble into the classic trap of candidate flackery while applying political cosmetics.’
- ‘The entrenchment of public-relations managers in business - abetted by schools of journalism that now offer degrees in flackery - means that press access to workers and hands-on executives becomes ever more limited and controlled.’
- ‘And that's just the leading edge of the flackery.’
- ‘But movies written and designed to suit their own advertising flackery remained the industry's idea of ‘leading edge’ work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.