One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it feeds a conceit that is oddly comforting: that whatever is wrong with the world is caused by us and fixable by us.’
- ‘Anything's fixable if you give it enough effort, time, and attention.’
- ‘We live in a world where people expect everything to be preventable or fixable.’
- ‘I don't even know where to start fixing this or if it's fixable.’
- ‘I was assuming the problem had been caused on my end and was fixable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.