One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Exercise undertaken to improve or maintain one's physical fitness and health.‘a lot of people are incorporating boxing in their fitness training’
- ‘What sort of fitness training are you doing to prepare for the World Superbikes next season?’
- ‘There are many misconceptions regarding fitness training during pregnancy.’
- ‘A physical fitness training regime was then drawn up to get him into top shape for the competition.’
- ‘The curriculum includes fitness training, nutrition, and exercise physiology.’
- ‘Family members of all ages are invited to join in with the fitness training.’
- ‘He's working hard on his winter fitness training schedule.’
- ‘Many more of our sailors and officers are taking up sport and fitness training as part of their routine.’
- ‘He put the players through a week of high-intensity fitness training.’
- ‘I was told to get fit, and given three weeks of physical fitness training.’
- ‘I have been doing fitness training with the junior players.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.