One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room with exercise equipment in a leisure centre or similar building.
- ‘The college's training facilities are very good indeed and we are particularly keen to take advantage of the excellent fitness suite at the college.’
- ‘The hotel offers swimming pools, a squash court, fitness suite, sauna and steam room and beauty treatments.’
- ‘Tours of the fitness suite will be offered by staff.’
- ‘The interior will feature a four-court sports hall and fitness suite with 30 machines, plus a dance and activity room.’
- ‘Staff and students at the school are celebrating after being awarded more than £1.5 million towards a new sports hall and fitness suite.’
- ‘The money has been spent on converting the former multi-purpose room into a high-tech fitness suite, which is available to all members of the community.’
- ‘The fitness suite, which is expected to cater for 50,000 visits this year, is to be doubled in size.’
- ‘The card also controls access to the college's fitness suite.’
- ‘Looking to the future, a new pool, gym, and fitness suite is an exciting development for leisure in York.’
- ‘Proposals include a major overhaul of the leisure facilities, which will see a new health and fitness suite installed.’
- ‘Customers using the old fitness suite on the lower floor had complained the room was stuffy and claustrophobic.’
- ‘There is also a large indoor sports centre with squash courts, sports halls and a state of the art fitness suite.’
- ‘Pupils enjoy a well-equipped gymnasium and fitness suite, as well as all-weather tennis and netball courts and grass rugby and hockey pitches.’
- ‘Past the reception to the left is the spacious fitness suite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.