One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Of very high quality.‘your bedroom is fit for a king’
- ‘One can quickly whip up a meal fit for a king or queen.’
- ‘New windows, a brighter floral display, and an external paint job have left the place fit for a queen.’
- ‘The city hall is taking steps to make an arts and cultural centre fit for a queen.’
- ‘We grill up a feast fit for a king.’
- ‘You love luxury and sensual comforts such as silky satin sheets, robes fit for a king or queen and beautiful surroundings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.