One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A small recent fistula may heal spontaneously if urine is diverted from the fistulous tract.’
- ‘Additionally, the coloring may be potentially useful in identifying the source of fistulous drainage.’
- ‘Histologic examination of the biopsy tissue revealed skin overlying a fistulous space with a papillary surface.’
- ‘On exploration, a fistulous tract was located within the deltopectoral interval.’
- ‘The effusion is often large and recurrent, arising from a fistulous tract between the pancreas and the pleural cavity, with or without pseudocyst formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.