One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fist fight
- ‘Criminal records show car jacking and fist fighting.’
- ‘She seemed to be able to do everything, from sword fighting, to fist fighting, from shooting to throwing daggers, and practically everything else.’
- ‘Yes, but she's not that strong when it comes to fist fighting.’
- ‘This is no small task as the public school system has grown to resemble a prison itself, with more police officers than well-trained teachers and harsh punishments such as expulsion for minor infractions like fist fighting.’
- ‘An eager student, he learned everything from lock picking to disguise techniques, swordsmanship to fist fighting, and precious metals to poisons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.