One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some cases this may equate to a smaller fishable area.’
- ‘Once the river levels were back to a fishable condition, coarse and game anglers experienced some good fishing.’
- ‘It gradually expanded as fishable stocks were found farther south.’
- ‘Although fishable by Sunday the river levels were too high to allow the event being pegged on Saturday afternoon.’
- ‘The river has been above normal level for most of the week but is now falling back to a fishable condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.