One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A restaurant which specializes in serving dishes prepared with fish.‘the fish restaurants on the far left of the port are the best’
- ‘Where better to dine out than at this fine fish restaurant.’
- ‘We found a lovely little fish restaurant and sat down for lunch.’
- ‘They took us out for a nice meal at a fish restaurant.’
- ‘His family runs a fish restaurant just outside one of the coastal cities here.’
- ‘On Saturday we went to the Captain Cook Fish Restaurant.’
- ‘Last night we went to dinner at an excellent fish restaurant down on the Bosphorous.’
- ‘Check out Praia da Luz's fabulous fish restaurants.’
- ‘Southampton and the Isle of Wight have a wealth of places to eat, including many speciality fish restaurants.’
- ‘I used to dine with my family at the excellent fish restaurants in the neighbouring city.’
- ‘We ate at an Indian fish restaurant.’
- ‘I had lunch at an attractive seaside fish restaurant.’
- ‘Worth a try are the fish restaurants that proliferate on the island.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.